Just bid exactly right on an item, he then made it to the showcase showdown, again he bid exactly right. They said it was the first time somebody had done this in like 35 years.
Just bid exactly right on an item, he then made it to the showcase showdown, again he bid exactly right. They said it was the first time somebody had done this in like 35 years.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
The show just aint the same without Bob
It's really not thats the first time I've watched it since Bob left.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bob's beauties helped me get through puberty!
still help me to this day!
Look them up online: Girls
This dude is even more lucky:
A Very Lucky Day Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/607247@@AMEPARAM@@607247
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
So did he get to reach in Drew's pocket twice for the $100 bonus?
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks